This Website (which bears the domain name "www.wheelockplace.com") is owned, managed and/or operated by Everbilt Developers Pte Ltd ("EDPL").
By accessing or using this Website, you acknowledge and agree:
- b) that a legally binding agreement ("Agreement") is established between you and EDPL.
1.1 All data, information and materials (including pictures, graphics, text, page headers, source code, mailing database, third party advertisement, buttons, images, animated pictures and sound) found in or published by this Website (the "Content") are created by WSPL or otherwise derived from sources EDPL considers to be reliable. EDPL may also provide certain services through this Website (the "Services"). However, EDPL does not:
- a) warrant the accuracy, reliability, correctness or completeness of the Content;
- b) make or give any express or implied representation, warranty or condition, as to the results to be attained from the use of the Content or the Services;
- c) make or give any representation, warranty or condition that the Content, the Services or Website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors, viruses or other harmful components;
- d) make or give any warranty or conditions that defects in any software utilised or provided in conjunction with this Website will be corrected; or
- e) make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or conditions of any kind in connection with this Website, the Content or the Services and all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied or statutory, are hereby excluded. EDPL expressly disclaims any liability for the errors or omissions in connection with the Content, the Services or this Website.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1 All intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks and other similar rights) to the Content are owned by or licensed to EDPL, its service providers and/or professional advisors. Save as provided below, you may not reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit any part of this Website or the Content in any manner without the express prior written consent of EDPL.
2.2 You acknowledge and agree that this Website, including without limitation, the Content herein, has been specially designed by EDPL for presentation in a unique format and appearance (collectively "Look and Feel"), and that such Look and Feel is the exclusive property of EDPL and subject of copyright or other applicable moral or intellectual property rights.
3. Responsibility for transmissions and use of Website
- a) not to use this Website, the Content or the Services for illegal purposes;
- b) not to interfere with or disrupt computer networks or systems connected to, supporting or hosting this Website; and
- c) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to or which may be hosting this Website.
3.2 You shall not use this Website or the Services for transmitting any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You are also prohibited from transmitting any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
3.3 You shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or the Services or its associated infrastructure (including any computers supporting this Website or the Services).
4. Forums/Messaging Services
EDPL may provide electronic discussion forum, chat room, bulletin board or messaging service via this Website. EDPL has no control over the opinions or information that may be transmitted or published via any such electronic discussion forum, chat room, bulletin board or messaging service and EDPL disclaims all liability for all such opinions or information (whether expressed or implied).
5. Restrictions on Deep Linking and Framing Activities
5.1 Activities such as linking to an internal or subsidiary page of this Website that is located one or several levels down from the home page of this Website ("Deep Linking") and incorporating any part of this Website as part of your own web page ("Framing") is not permitted, unless expressly agreed to in writing by EDPL.
6. Links to other Websites
6.1 EDPL makes no warranties about any other website you may access directly or indirectly via this Website. Any such website is independent from this Website, and EDPL has no control over, or responsibility with respect to the information provided or activities undertaken by any such website. A link between this Website and another website does not mean that EDPL endorses that website or the services provided by or through that website. You should make your own independent decision regarding interactions or communications with any website.
7.1 In order to access or use the Website, the Content or the Services, you may have to install certain computer programs or software plug-ins (such as java applets), which may be licensed or provided to you by third parties or by ourselves, into your computer system or other equipment (the "Software"). Where the Software is provided by EDPL, EDPL grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Software provided that you are permitted only to: (a) load the Software into and use it on a single computer which is under your control; and (b) use the Software for private and personal purposes only. Notwithstanding that we may state that the Software is necessary to access or use the Website, the Content or the Services, we make no warranty as to merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose with respect to the Software or source of the Software, or that the Software or source of the Software is free of defects or computer virus.
7.2 Some of the software programs that may be downloaded via links from this site are products belonging to third parties. You use such third party software at your own risk. Such software is likely to be subject to licensing terms imposed by the owner of the software.
7.3 To the fullest extent permitted by law, EDPL excludes all liability in relation to using or downloading any software (third party or otherwise) that may be accessed from this site. EDPL makes no representations and provides no warranties in relation to such software. In particular, to the fullest extent permitted by law, EDPL excludes all liability for any damage (including, without limitation, loss of data, interruption to business and loss of profits) resulting from viruses or any other consequence of using or downloading any software (third party or otherwise) accessible via this site.
8.1 You acknowledge and agree that you use this Website at your sole risk.
8.2 You also acknowledge and accept the following risks:
- a) unauthorised copying, amendment, recording or reading of or interference with messages or this Website by third parties;
- b) delay in or inability to access or use this Website due to any hardware, software, system or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus; and
- c) loss of data or information that may occur due to any cause whatsoever, including any failure of any electrical, electronic, computer, microprocessor, recording or communication system of EDPL or any other party.
8.3 You release EDPL from any claim which you may have for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with your use of the Website.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Copyright © 2012 Everbilt Developers Pte Ltd